Using this site
The top menu
2. Click the menu item.
3. To see more menu items in the sub menus, do the same where you see a little arrow pointing to the right - this indicates more submeny-items.
In the text
1. Hold your cursor over a picture or a link. If it contains product or order information, that will appear after a second or two.
2. Ordinary links (e.g. to other pages or other sites) will usually not have pop-up information. Just click if you want to follow the link.
1. As a rule, product information in pictures and links are from amazon.com US. You can click the pop-up and go directly to amazon.com and purchase the product there.
2. In a number of cases, we also provide separate, visible links to amazon.co.uk (amazon in England) and Amazon CANada. We have recently also become affiliated with Barnes & Noble. We provide some ads and links to them as well.
Supporting this site
1. You can support this site by purchasing products from Amazon or Barnes & Noble. The site is an amazon affiliate (both in USA, Canada, the UK and Germany) as well as a Barnes & Noble affiliate. If you purchase at any of these sites after having clicked from www.ScandinavianBooks.com, this site will receive a small percentage of sum you buy for. Please note that this will not under any circumstance affect the price you pay for the product, regardless of whether you buy a full price product or a discounted product. The fee is paid to us by amazon, out of their margins.
Please also note that buying via this site will not affect the service, your consumer rights, or security in any way (as compared to shopping with amazon via other channels or directly). We greatly appreciate the support of our users! (If there are other book sellers you would like us to consider affiliation with, please inform us!)
2. Also, you can support this site by purchasing gift cards here, thus making it possible for us to make a small percentage on the amount you spend (at no extra cost for you).
3. You can also support this site by donations (upper right corner), by sponsorships or advertising (please email us if you are interested in any of these).
4. Finally, you can support us by telling us about books you would like to see reviewed, by reviewing books yourself and submitting them, or by commenting or reviews, thus helping us improve (use the email link above).
(Dec. 2010-Jan. 2011) We apologize for interrupted service in the past. We have been through a tough time for the site with severe problems with our previous hosting provider. The site had a lot of downtime and we spent a lot of time working just to stay online (you can read more about our hosting problems here). In the end we had to move the site to a new and much more expensive hosting service, where we are now. We hope this means our problems are now in the past.